Dear Client,

According to IRS: "...S corporations must pay reasonable compensation to a shareholder who provide substantial services to the corporation... Distributions and other payments by an S corporation to a corporate officer must be treated as wages to the extent the amounts are reasonable compensation for services rendered to the corporation..."

For Payroll setup please complete the following application: Application to setup payroll account.pdf

and email it back to us at


Thank you,

Sabina Bresler


212 S. Milwaukee Avenue, Ste. E, Wheeling, Illinois, 60090, United States
+1 847 322 5784
Switch to desktop site